Enjoy the holiday with this festive and tasty treat for your family. This Cookie-Candy Bark is easy to make and it's fun to customize goodie for any holiday. You can surprise your kids or have them help - your choice. Our “Lucky Leprechaun” version combines mint and chocolate into a 3-ingredient treat that’s perfect for St. Patrick’s Day.
- Chocolate Almond Bark or Candy Melts
- Crushed Chocolate Mint Cookies, Thin Mints or Grasshoppers
- Mint M&Ms
Preparation is as easy as 1-2-3:
- Melt the chocolate almond bark and stir in the crushed mint cookies.
- Spread the mixture onto a sheet of wax paper. Carefully press the M&Ms on the top.
- Let the Cookie-Candy Bark harden and break into pieces.
Share with family and friends … they’ll feel lucky that you did!
Are you looking for more ways to Celebrate St. Patrick's Day?
☘️ Check out these three fun and easy crafts!
☘️ Macaroni Kid Crafts: The Best Playdough Recipe
☘️ Get Your Shamrock On: 3 Corned Beef Recipes For St. Patrick's Day
☘️ 17 Ways to Celebrate St. Patrick's Day With Kids 💚
☘️ St. Patrick's Day Fun - Kid-Approved: Slime, Modeling Dough and a Trap 💚
☘️ Celebrate St. Patrick's Day with a Rainbow of Smoothies 🌈
☘️ Macaroni Menu: Rainbow Fruit Skewers with Yogurt Dip 🌈
☘️ Easy Rainbow Activities To Do With Kids 🌈
If you love this article please share with a friend!