Thanksgiving will be here before you know it. I know the holidays can be overwhelming, but the good news is I'm here to help! From fun things for your kids to do to Recipes you want to share with your guests - I've got you covered. Besides Thanksgiving, Fall also means Apples and Pumpkins are everywhere and I have lots of seasonal recipes for you.
Are you looking for something tasty to make in the kitchen with your kids with the flavor of the season? Do need new ideas for dishes to bring to the Holiday dinner with family or friends? Want to shake things up with some non-traditional dishes. How about what to do with all that leftover turkey? How about something to warm your family's tummy on those cold days? Take a look below for the answers to all of these questions.
Looking for local Thanksgiving Fun for your family? be sure to visit the Macaroni KID Conejo Valley - Malibu - Calabasas event Calendar
Boy with turkey hat for Thanksgiving via Canva
Fun for Kids
- Free Thanksgiving Printable Will Keep Kids Busy on Turkey Day
- Turkey Cookies are a Feast of Fun for Kids This Thanksgiving
- Thanksgiving Cookie Turkeys - Fun to Make - Fun to Eat!
- Macaroni Made: Turkey Cookies
- Snowman Soup - Hot Chocolate: Kid Recommended!
- Make This Homemade Pumpkin Play Dough With Just 5 Ingredients
- How To Make Puffy Candy Corn Slime - Fun for Kids
- Turkey Family Hand Print Painting - Thanksgiving Craft
- Macaroni Kid Crafts - DIY Fall Bunting
- Fall Craft: Leaf Man & Fall
- Create a Fall Tree Sun Catcher
- Macaroni Kid Crafts: DIY Pinecone Flowers to Decorate Your Home
- Macaroni Crafts: Fall Clothespin Fairies
- Macaroni Kid STEM: 10 Paper Engineering Challenges for Kids
- Getting Salty: Salt Painting is Colorful At-Home STEAM Fun
- Brown Paper Bag Turkey Book
- DIY Craft: Pinecone Turkey for Thanksgiving
- Cereal Turkey
- Do-It-Yourself Turkey Wreath
- Handprint Turkey
- Macaroni Made: Leaf Print Turkeys
- Easy Turkey Craft
- Three Stuffing Recipes That Will Make Them Ask For Seconds
- Make Thanksgiving Even Grander With This Grand Marnier Stuffing
- Easy Corn Casserole Is a Savory Thanksgiving Side Dish
- Macaroni and Cheese Three Yummy Recipes your Family will Enjoy!
- Safe Catch Tuna Made Three Amazing Ways for the Holidays
- Charcuterie Boards
- The Perfect Broccoli Salad
- 🎃 Pumpkin Recipe Guide: the Ultimate Family-Friendly Collection 👩🍳
- Making Mini Pumpkin Pies is Easy as ...
- Who Needs Pie When You Have a Tasty Pumpkin Torte
- Make These Delicious Pumpkin Muffins With Just 2 Ingredients
- Fall Into Delish With This Yummy Pumpkin Smoothie your Kids will Love
- Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Pumpkin Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Pie Dip
- Macaroni Made: Pumpkin Pancakes
- 🍏Apple Recipes: Everything from Sweet to Savory for Your Family
- 4 Of Our Favorite Macaroni KID Apple Recipes
- Caramel Apple Cookies Are Yummy Fall Goodness your Kids will Love
- Fall Treat: Apple Cider Floats
What to do with the Leftovers
I don't know about you, but I find our History fascinating and love to dig a bit deeper and learn more, especially when it comes to our holidays. I remember well the stories I learned early on, but don't remember learning more about some of our most popular celebrations and remembrances. Here are a few interesting articles I've come across that you might enjoy too.
Interesting facts about Thanksgiving
- 6 Things You Didn't Know About the First American Thanksgiving
- Why the Myths of Plymouth Dominate the American Imagination
- Do American Indians Celebrate Thanksgiving?
- How the Formerly Ubiquitous Pumpkin Became a Thanksgiving Treat
- The Patents Behind Pumpkin Pie
- How Marshmallow-Topped Sweet Potato Casserole Became a Thanksgiving Classic
- The Woman Who Invented the Green Bean Casserole
- 14 Fun Facts About Turkeys
- The Puppeteer Who Brought Balloons to the Thanksgiving Day Parade
chas53 from Getty Images Pro via Canva